Saturday, June 9, 2007

Blogroll

Thatgirlnicole at OnMilwaukee.com makes some worthy observations about the top 20.

I have always been in awe of people who are passionate about a career in the arts. Whether a person can sing, act, paint, sculpt, sew, play, dance or anything else artistic I think...wow I wish I had that talent. I think it is amazing beyond words when people, sometimes at a very young age just know that they want to do something, and then go for it. All of us have heard a artist who said that they always knew they wanted to do something, or took lessons from the age of 2, or someone gave them a part of their craft at a young age, or they saw someone else do their skill and instantly fell in love. I wish I was blessed in that way, but since I wasnt I applaud others who do have that passion and go for it.


MORE

Rick at Idol Chatter takes notes during So You Think You Can Dance.
Seriously, I am more than mildly obsessed with this show (I take notes people), and as they flashed us the finalists at the end I kept saying, "and another person we've never seen before." We're supposed to vote for these people next week and we have No. Earthly. Idea. Who. They. Are.


More