Saturday, August 18, 2007

Shane Picked Lacey


The Redlands Daily Facts quotes Shane, Mary, and Nigel in this wrapup on Lacey:

"I thought it was going to be between Danny and Lacey," said choreographer Shane Sparks. "I really picked Lacey to win. She is one of the best female dancers I have ever seen. She's so versatile, and every time I picked a couple to work with, I was praying it was her. I love what she brought to the show."

"I said in the last couple of weeks I would have been happy with any of the top 4," said judge Mary Murphy. "I thought Lacey had a really good chance. I think she was a frontrunner from the beginning and every time she danced with a partner she was flawless."

"Lacey's brilliant!" said judge and executive producer Nigel Lythgoe. "She could have won tonight."


LINK