Monday, July 2, 2007

Message From Jessi

A message from someone claiming to be Jessi Peralta has been posted to the Fox Message boards.

Dear Everyone,

Due to the unbelievable number of posts, I felt it best to directly respond and clear up the different issues raised regarding my dismissal.
First, I am fine! The situation with my health was a temporary case of dehydration. After undergoing extensive testing, I was declared healthy and fit to dance.
Second, I would like to rebut some of the theories that have been raised.
#1 I am NOT pregnant... (I don’t even have a boyfriend, yet... how can we find out if Pasha reads this?.. ;)
#2 I do NOT and have never had an eating disorder. I pride myself in eating healthy and natural foods with the occasional IN-and-OUT Burger...
#3 I did NOT have a pre-existing medical condition that I left undisclosed to producers.
#4 I do NOT now nor have I EVER touched a drug in my life... Come on say it with me.."JUST SAY NO!"

I just want to express my DEEPEST gratitude to each and every person who signed the petition and has taken the time to voice his or her opinion. Your efforts on my behalf have been overwhelming and have been a huge comfort to me during all this. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Nigel and the whole SYTYCD prod. Team. Because I was fighting to keep my composure on the show, I was unable to express my gratitude. I am TRULY honored to have been part of the show and have no regrets about the way it all ended. I thank them whole-heartedly for allowing me to live my dream, if only for a short time.

Who knows..? I believe in miracles. With God's help maybe your petition is a miracle in the making...

Your Baby Oil, Suitcase, funny outfits, wacky dance moves girl... (did I leave anything out?)
<3 JESSI


It sounds like her. What do you think?