Monday, September 10, 2007

Around The Web

Movmnt Magazine has a video related to the Moving Still project, featuring Mr. Tidwell and Mr. Wall, plus the music of Mario Spinetti.

LINK


Mary Murphy and Dmitry Chaplin are both involved in a Dancing With The Stars-style fundraiser in San Diego.
LINK 1
LINK 2


Desperate Housewives' Teri Hatcher is a big So You Think You Can Dance fan:

HW: What are you watching on TV?

TH: So You Think You Can Dance. I love that show. I don't love it because of the competition. I love it because I used to live in Manhattan and my daughter grew up in Manhattan. I used to take her to the ballet from the time she was three. She was seeing the New York City Ballet and if I could sit in a theater and watch dancers every night, that would be my idea of a good time. Live, professional, brilliant dancers are just amazing to me. So I'm not really into the ""Who gets eliminated"" part. I just like to watch the dancing.


SOURCE