Friday, December 7, 2007

Update From Sabra

Sabra Johnson posted the following to her Myspace blog:

The Aftermath:)

I am moving on, having to make my own reason for getting up at a reasonable time these days. So far I love it!

I will be touring with NYCDA this year which I'm so excited about! That's like a dream come true for me. I can't wait to meet hundreds and hundreds of more of amazing dancers. Boston will be my first city but after that I can't make any until January which is not set in stone yet. I'm working on it:).

I am teaching a Broadway Dance Center at the end of December and then again at the beginning of January.

I'm not sure how to just post a bulletin.... I think that's what it is? I could be completely wrong, but anyway I wanted to let you guys know what I'm doing for those who asked and those who care :). Thanks again for wanting to know and still be involved. I will do my absolute best to keep you informed!

Can't wait to meet you crazy people! Lots of Love:)


Don't forget to vote for Sabra again!