Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Sabra! kthxbye

Brett Love at TVSquad writes his final recap of the season (sniff). Thanks for the shout out to the blog.

I also wasn't really impressed with Nicole's musical number. It wasn't a disaster or anything, but I would have happily traded those few minutes to have some extra time at the end of the show. Because... the one place that I thought they really missed was the fallout of the big announcement. The lead-up to it was very good, and I really had no idea which way it would go. Then all of a sudden, here's your winner, roll credits, time for the local news. An announcement right before the last commercial break, coming back to get reactions of the winner and the other dancers, would have been really fun.


MORE

As our friend Teresa said in comments:
I found that to be very anti-climactic. =/ It was like, "America's favorite dancer is Sabra kthxbye. *roll credits*" I'm glad for her, though. :D


I do think we should have been given a few minutes to celebrate with our winner and all the dancers.