Friday, August 17, 2007

Message From Benji

Season 2 winner Benji Schwimmer has posted to his Myspace blog:



CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations to Miss Sabra on her win on "So You Think You Can Dance". She's gonna have an amazing career!!! She's a beautiful dancer and is going to have the most amazing lifechanging experience of her career this year! Best of luck to her and all the other top 20!!!

On a side note...Lacey:

"I am beyond proud of you for the amazing run you've had on this show. In my humble opinion you are the epitomy of what this competition is all about. You deserve more than just a TV show...and I know thru your newly found pathway in life and dedication...you will achieve it! You're priceless!!! If I wasn't your brother you still would've had my vote. I'm just glad you didn't compete in season2 cuz i would've been in trouble!!! hahaha You're the best! I love you dearly! You rocked harder than a magicist!!! I have never seen a more consistant competitor on the show in any of the 3 seasons. You have so many people who adore you. G G pants loves Sissyduckling! You're a winner in my eyes...no matter what!"

To all the rest of the cast: Enjoy the tour!!! you guys are great!!!

To all those who have voted for all contestants...especially Lacey: Your votes did not go in vain! To see my sister on stage in the finale of SYTYCD...brought more emotion and happiness to me than the time I too was on there a year ago. Thank you all for supporting miss Lacey. Tonight we had the staff party and everyone was messing aroudnon the dance floor having fun. Wonderful night!!! A sincere thank you once again!!!

new pictures up and a new website up soon...bonus dvds are shipped!!!

gotta catch a plane to new mexico to film a movie!


LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!

Benji


Congratulations on the movie, Benji, and thanks for a very gracious message. We probably could have done without the G G Pants/Sissyduckling thing, but you will always be a favorite dancer of ours. We're looking forward to the unveiling of GoBenji.com.