Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tour Update From Lauren

Lauren Gottlieb posted the following bulletin from her Myspace account.

Date: 24 Sep 2007 8:39

Subject: Wow!!!!!

I've never been so happy!!!! This tour is by far the most fun I have ever had....and it only just started. The tv show was fun because it was a brand new experience and the idea of people sitting on their couches watching us dance was insane. But to be in a packed arena with everyone screaming and ready to have fun...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna/NEED to thank everyone who voted for me throughout the show because if it weren't for you I wouldn't be here right now. (cheesy) sorry! but its the truth!

I wanted to come on here and tell you a little about the first 3 shows because I don't know how many messages I'll get through. I'm not gonna lie it might take a little because most places we don't have internet. I rather write a blog because I'm thinkin this may be a long bulletin, but last time I tried posting a blog I think the settings on my space wouldn't allow people to read it.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

1st show---albany ny- - - -Was a great show for me! I think I did everything I wanted to on stage. It was a smooth show....well...smooth onstage. Offstage was a completely different story!!!haha We're still trying to figure out our changing situation back there. Last night (hartford) we remodeled out changing area so now its less of a mess back there. As for the rest of the cast, I think everyone was really happy with our first show. It was most everyones first time performing for that many people, especially with everyone screaming our names!!

2nd show----boston!- - - -OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Boston was CRAZY!!!!!! The energy you gave was unbelievable!! You're definitely staying in the running for being the loudest audience. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT!!! You really made that night so memorable! However, I didn't have the best show. I was holding back tears during intermission because I was so frustrated with myself. I just kept doing little things wrong and it started building up. First, I kinda fumbled with my lines in the beginning....no one would probably notice buuuuut me! Then they started playing the wrong song for my solo and it really threw me off for the rest of my dance. Then pasha and I weren't really tight in our duet. Then in lion king the ribbon was all tangled in the beginning so I had ended up getting caught in it and then slipping on it during the dance. JUST TOO MUCH WRONG for a show that people are paying to come see. However, the second act made the difference. I ended up pulling it together!

3rd show-----Hartford- - - -It was our friend James's last day working with us! It was a show dedicated to him. The show went so much smoother than our first two. We're starting to learn how to pace ourselves throughout. The crowd seemed a little older than the others. I dunno....we were all trying to figure it out. Everyone was so nice after the show during the autograph session. There wasn't as many people there so I feel like we had more time to talk to everyone rather than running through the line. All together a great show! For the cast, there were a few fumbles with lines that we couldn't stop laughing about, and a few people screaming "My pants aren't up here" 20 seconds before they went onstage. Just a lot of funny moments.

as for after the shows, our autograph sessions are a DREAM!!! For the next 3 months were famous! We all don't know how it happened but it did. Everyone always asked during the tv show how did it feel having fans.....I could never answer the question because I couldn't tell. But now its all clear....aaaaahhhh such a dream! People keep apologizing when they ask for an autograph and a picture......DONT!!!!..HAHAHA.....we're all so excited to be meeting everyone who watched and voted...you don't even know!!! And THANK YOU so much for the gifts!!!! There's so much hard work and love put into them! It makes being away from home a little bit easier :)


ok sorry for the long bulletin. I just know I wont be able to make it through all the messages and people are asking how the shows went. Let me know if you like it and I'll keep posting every few shows.


xoxoxoxo
see you all sooooooon!

Lauren