Sunday, March 9, 2008

7 Random Things - I've Been Tagged

Selly at Dance Outlook tagged me with a blogger meme. This isn't a personality blog (readers should be glad) and I try to keep it about the talent, but I want to be a member-in-good-standing of the blogger community. Here are the rules:

- Link to the blog who tagged you (above)
- Post the rules on your blog
- Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


  1. This blog's format is a shameless ripoff of Blogging Project Runway. Laura K and the great crew there have been very supportive.
  2. The best TV shows ever are LOST, The original Japanese Iron Chef, the Emma Peel seasons of The Avengers, MST3K, and The Andy Griffith Show.
  3. I wasn't a dance fan before season 2 of SYTYCD. Tyce Diorio's Unwritten routine on the top 20 show hooked me.
  4. I'm a geek. I listen to tech and food podcasts.
  5. I was once a judge at the Atlanta International Wine Festival.
  6. My Yellow Lab Alex is a canine supermodel.

    7. I love great photography and Sam Abell is my favorite photographer
I tag Leee at T!YBE, Ruby LaRhumba, Beckylooo at TV In The Woods, Stuce at Oinicker, SooBee, Carissa at 5 Dollars, and Dave Chung. I would have tagged Jayne at Thrown Under The Bus and Maria at A Time To Dance, but they've both been recently tagged.