Friday, July 13, 2007

Cedric & Shauna Interviews


BuddyTV gets first access each week to the departing contestants. The Cedric interview is up and available in text and audio.

Q. What made you want to try out for the show, were you a fan beforehand?

A. I loved the show, what made me try out for the show, actually was Ivan, like watching Ivan last year. I was just awed by the way he moved, just like, man it was just cool that he was like a hip-hop person who was actually from the Monsters of Hip/Hop, which I'm from, and that he made it so far. That was one reason, the other reason was just the study, just study as many different dance styles without, I know it sounds bad, but without paying for them. Because it can be really expensive to pay for dance everyday, all day long.


LINK

Shauna's interview:
Q. What was the experience for you like dancing with Cedric?

A. It was great, I really love Cedric and I think he's an amazing person as well as an amazing dancer. At times it would get stressful just because of him not really having that experience, but it was fun. I'm really glad I got to work with him. We would stay up really late and just work on it and talk to each other, and I think we really helped each other, it was fun.


LINK