Saturday, August 25, 2007

TWOP Interviews Shane


Loralyn and Nick both submitted this long interview with Shane Sparks. Daniel at TWOP asks the questions.

Daniel: Yeah. It was almost like, "Sabra won! Okay! All right! Thanks! We're gone, we're out of here!" It's a live show, so I guess you started running out of time.

Sparks: I think it should have been like a recap, you know how they do a recap on the news? Or like maybe later on after the show, I think they should have gave it like five or ten minutes to the whole show, and showed her celebration, and showed what she did, and her family coming up onstage, because a lot of stuff happened after that was over, that a lot of people missed. I think people should have got to see that.

Daniel: Well, the other thing is that because it was down to her and Danny, Danny didn't really get any kind of sendoff from the audience.

Sparks: I know. I know. I didn't even really think about that, because when we're there, you see everybody coming up to Danny, like, "Congratulations, blah blah blah blah blah," you see everybody coming up to Sabra, so to us that didn't happen. But I guess from TV, it looked like -- you know, because they gave Danny roses, they gave her roses, they did a lot of stuff, you know, after the fact.


LINK