Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Neil & Sabra To Appear In Nutcracker

Neil Haskell and Sabra Johnson are set to appear in the American Academy of Ballet’s version of The Nutcracker, Saturday, December 1st and Sunday, December 2nd at the University of Buffalo’s Center for the Arts. The final SYTYCD tour date is the night before in Reno. No rest for the weary.

Thanks to Judy for the LINK


Neil talks about how that came about and his experience on the show in this interview with Danny Bright for CampKC:

DB: What was more exciting for you? Being onstage opening night on Broadway or the first night on SYTYCD live?

NH: The first night of my show on Broadway because it's what I've been thinking about my whole life. I haven’t thought about the TV show my whole life, you know? So yeah, my first night (on Broadway) was very overwhelming.

DB: Did you always just want to be a dancer or act as well?

NH: Probably more of a dancer but now that I know more about the business I'd like to do both.


MORE


Fans of Neil will want to check out this large album of photos from his pre-SYTYCD days. The boy can't seem to keep a shirt on.

LINK