Sunday, November 18, 2007

Danny And Sabra Interview

The final interview in the series. Murtz Jaffer of Reality Dish talks to Danny Tidwell and Sabra Johnson. Shane Sparks catches some heat:

MJ: I asked Sara about your 'Push It' performance and that was one of my favorites.

(Danny makes face like he hated it).

MJ: And that was the face that she had too, so I wanted to see what you thought about it.

DT: I hated it!

MJ: That's what she said too! It came off fine on TV.

DT: Yeah, Shane Sparks didn't like me very much. He didn't like anyone really.


SJ: He didn't like anybody except Lacey. Just going to throw that out there.

MJ: He did love that guy who performed on the finale. What was his name? Brian Gaynor.

DT: Yeah.

SJ: Uh huh.

MJ: He loved him. He was the only one who I saw him stand up for.

DT: Yeah, he definitely was trying to sabotage us.

SJ: Yeah.

DT: It worked!

SJ: It worked!

(Danny & Sabra laugh).


LINK