Friday, November 23, 2007

Tour Update From Sabra

Sabra Johnson has posted some thoughts about the tour to her Myspace blog:

To Everyone

We just left San Francisco and came into Oakland to do our show tonight. It's our 44th show. It's pretty insane and I'm not so sure how I feel about it :). Including tonight we have 6 shows left. We will be done in a week from today. Seven days. I can't believe I've basically spent my whole year doing this show and now it's coming to an end. It's a bittersweet ordeal.
Haha being with the same 14 people everyday can get a little overboard but you get attached at the same time. It's our routine and now we are pretty much bound together for life. We will never forget and when we meet again things will be the same way we left it. This tour has been soooooo long but so short at the same time. Everyday we are in a different place and a different time which means we all lose track. A week feels like a month and a month feels like a week. We have been lucky to see so many places and sleep in everyday all the while doing what we love:).
I'm not the homesick type but I miss my fam and friends and I can't wait to have my own bed and closet! I can't wait to see what I can do with this opportunity. This has been like the start of my life. It will always be very, very significant but a small portion of my life. I hope I make good choices so my experiences only get better. I've had a lot of fun and I've learned a lot about...... everything.
There's no way for me to explain really what it has been like. We have all grown in different ways but it's been together. This experience is ours and only ours as the 14 of us go on and do seperate things. We will always have this and be the ones to understand what it was like. It's neat to be able to call it our own, kind of like a secret:).......