Friday, November 2, 2007

SYTYCD In Cleveland, Toronto

Vance at Tapeworthy tells us about the tour's sold-out appearance in Toronto:

The good news is that So You Think You Can Dance is doing really well, the bad news means, they know how to milk it and thus, put So You Think You Can Dance Live Tour into a much larger venue this year in Toronto. 5 times larger. The Air Canada Centre "Theatre" arrangement wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but then again, I was in the 100's and not the 300's (though still, my pictures weren't great. Sorry for the blur. More below though). Still, a venue that holds 10000 people instead of 2000 makes it a lot more grand and rock concert-like but much less intimate and I needed some sweet alone time with Neil, Sabra and Pasha so this was no good. The extra 9999 people watching kinda made it awkward. I like to watch. I don't like being watched.


MORE


Go to x_idolfanatic_x's Live Journal blog for HQ videos from the Halloween show in Cleveland, including another view of the Hairspray/Thriller routine.

LINK