Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Interview With Matt Dorame UPDATED

BuddyTV has posted an interview with Matt Dorame. There's no explanation for the delay and no sign of Kourtni Lind's interview. We'll update when (if?) it becomes available.

UPDATE: Kourtni Lind's interview is up at BuddyTV:

How were the dancers to work with this season? I have heard in the past that the dancers are easy to get along with, that you guys have a lot of respect for each other. What was the mood like on the set for you?

I feel like we have the best cast ever this year. Not that I don’t love the other casts, but I feel like we have such a cool bond through absolutely everybody. Everybody was really clicking, I didn’t have any people I didn’t talk to as much. We were really just a group and everybody was involved in everything all the time and very, very supportive. Before getting into the Top 20 I wasn’t sure what to expect and I was kind of thinking, Oh, there’s going to be some divas and be some really unsupportive people. But they were so the most amazing group of people I’ve ever worked with.

MORE...

blog comments powered by Disqus