Friday, June 15, 2007

Around The Web



Give Me My Remote says:

As much as I enjoyed Ricky’s performances up until last night, I was glad he left in favor of keeping Dominic and Cedric. And for the ladies, while I was thinking that it was Faina’s swan song, she proved her talent in her solo where Ashlee didn’t step up like she needed to.

LINK

Redlands Daily Facts profiles Lacey Schwimmer.

LINK

Speaking of Lacey, I'm pretty sure she was kidding when she called herself a "professional krumper", but some blogs out there have taken it seriously.

WAZONews critiques:
"And I just love Shane Sparks' choreography. I like him better than Wade Robson. Zombie dancing aside, the thing that falls apart with Wade's routines - not to his fault, but still - is that they so rely on the dancers being completely synchronized. When they're not you really notice. Shane, on the other hand, allows dancers to really "vibe off each other," and then there are moments where they come together and the whole routine kind of pops. It's great. Plus, there's some serious old school flavor in Shane's routines that I just love."

LINK

Spill recaps:
"Now, this site is enduring proof of my major Benji love, but I feel duty-bound to tell you that he has shaved little notches into his sideburns. To make matters worse, he is wearing red satin gloves that do not match his outfit. Fashion crimes are Benji’s anti-drug. Cat mentions his appearance in a Christina Aguilera video. Benji’s the new hotness, in case you weren’t aware. To prove it, Benji shows us a little of the ol’ Schwimmer magic, shimmying all over the floor. Quite inappropriately, Benji finishes by dropping his pants, revealing a lot more Schwimmer than I really needed to see. He’s wearing stars and stripes undies. Well, I never!"

LINK