Thursday, June 14, 2007

More Recaps

Dan gives last night's show the DuckyXDale treatment.

Jessi Peralta and Pasha Kovalev surprised me once again! I never expected anything out of Jessi. There was just something about her personality and her being that bothered me until tonight but after watching her dance with such grace and poise and beauty, I have to kinda admit she rocked it. Pasha was really good too. Strong lines, great control and some wide ass posture. Very masculine performance and a good partner for Jessi. Can’t wait to see what they do next week!


LINK

Leisure Pursuit loved Mia Michaels choreography.
I love the emotion that comes from Mia's choreographed pieces. (See last two videos at the bottom of this post.) Lacey and Kameron did an excellent job...the feeling was so intense, and like Nigel said, you didn't want the story to end. I loved it. And I love Lacey. Last week when she was told she made the top 20, she uttered my new favorite phrase: "SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!" (You kinda have to say it out loud for the full effect.)


LINK

More recaps here, here, and here.