Thursday, June 28, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance - From The Mailbox

Our Friend Beckylooo is a huge So You Think You Can Dance fan, and has a great review of last night's show along with some clips from the krumping movie RIZE, starring Lil C. She also has a couple of clips from last night's show.

I bounce back and forth between two offices. I just got to office number two and sat down to start the computer, check the voice mail yadayadawhathaveyou. The staff writer was in here chatting with the researcher. I wasn’t really listening until I hear, “…it’s called… it’s called uh… So You Think You Can Dance.” At which point I start flapping my arms and gasping “Ohmygod you’ve found it haven’t you?!” She went on to gush about how she hates reality shows but she was channel surfing and stopped on it and she and her boyfriend totally got all kinds of choked up (though he wouldn’t fess up to it, natch). I’m telling you, the Revolution is taking over.


Explicit language alert
Link to last night's review
Link to all her SYTYCD pieces.