Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance Recap

The Fame Or Famine Performing Arts Blog has a recap from a dancer's perspective:

Dominic and Sabra (rhumba ) This is the first one that actually seems like a couple to me. I have nothing to say about this one because it was just so damn GOOD. It was beautiful, and I love the fact that they did it slow (which is so much harder). they are an amazing couple, and since Faina is gone, Sabra is my new favorite. I don’t think she’ll have enough appeal for the general public to make it to the very end…but she’s my favorite. God? Why did you make Mary scream again? I was good. I was.


LINK

Give Me My Remote recaps:
Joining Mary and Nigel at the judges table tonight, is the uber-talented Debi Allen. Debi is fun and fierce and I hope this isn’t the only time we see her as guest judge this season. Her personality was a perfect fit for this show and you can tell she is a big fan who watches like the rest of us at home. But it’s not all about the judges, so let’s talk about the dancers.


LINK