Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Around The Web

After a meltdown with the blog's layout, we're back.

LJ Blogger mregirl23 has the dance spoilers for this week's show.
LINK


Daemon's TV has new interviews with Kameron and Jaimie

Kameron:

D: What has this experience brought you?

K: The whole experience has brought me new confidence and happiness about where my career is going and I think it’s definitely gonna open up a lot of new opportunities. I’m really looking forward to finding out what those opportunities are and really just kind of pursuing whatever comes my way. Hopefully I still get to keep dancing because for the past two years I hadn’t really been dancing that much, so after dancing so much being on the show, I really don’t want to drop out now.


MORE

Jaimie:
D: How was it to dance with someone new for the first time? What did you do to get comfortable with each other?

J: Well, I think Dominic is a really easy person to be comfortable around (laughs) because he’s just so much fun and he’s just awesome, so I was already pretty comfortable with him. I was stoked when I found out he was my partner. And honestly what happened, what worked so well for him and Sabra was that they’re both really hard workers and they put a lot of research into it, and that’s exactly what I love about Dominic. We rehearsed all the time, we were rehearsing in the garage, we were rehearsing back stage, we were rehearsing all the time, just trying to find some comfortable place. We just tried to perform it as best as possible, and it was kind of funny I guess when we did. (laughs) It’s totally Dominic’s personality to be that character and I was just trying to keep up with him. I kept opening my mouth, so… (laughs) But no, we really went on YouTube and watched all the Viennese Waltz, and we watched Pasa Dobles and stuff because it was more of a Pasa Dobles feel. I don’t know, it was cool working with him.


MORE



Uncle Nigel has hit the gossip pages.

LINK