Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Around The Web

Lauren Gottlieb's family tries to rally hometown support in an article in The Arizona Republic:

"Jordin Sparks got lot of support from the greater Phoenix area and we'd like to see same for Lauren," said Robert Gottlieb, the dancer's uncle. "I think they're both very accomplished in their respective arts."


The response, in the first few comments at least, is not encouraging.

LINK


TVGuide gives us one more set of interviews with Jaime and Kameron.

Jaimie:
TVGuide.com: So, you knew Travis Wall and Danny growing up?

Jaimie: Yeah, I've known Travis for a very long time. He was my dance partner for five years, and he's my best friend. Danny I wasn't as close to, but since they're brothers, I grew up with him as well. Travis wanted me to do the show with him last year but I was too young, so I went with Danny this year, and we were excited because we'd never danced together. So when Mia Michaels choreographed the group number, she put us together as partners and it ended up being the last thing we did.

She also drops a bit of gossip regarding Hok and another person on the show:
TVGuide.com: The show played up your chemistry and your relationship with Hok. How much of that was true?

Jaimie: [Laughs] Hok and I don't really have that relationship at all. We were always trying to strengthen our chemistry because we thought that if we were so comfortable with each other outside the dance studio, we would be just as comfortable on stage. But I have a boyfriend, and [Hok] likes someone else on the show. So that was always just a joke between us, and it was a big shock when they asked us about that in our interviews.

MORE


Kameron:

TVGuide.com: Did you have a favorite choreographer?

Kameron: I would definitely have to say Tyce Diorio. Working with him were my easiest rehearsals because I think he understood me as a dancer.

TVGuide.com: Which style or choreographer was most difficult for you?

Kameron: That would definitely be Maria Torres in the hustle. I definitely got a lot of "no's" during those rehearsals.


MORE



Reality TV Magazine gives us a full rundown on this week's guests.

LINK