Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ode to Cat Deeley

I invited our friend Beckylooo to write something for the blog. Here's what she was kind enough send.

ODE TO CAT DEELEY

M'Lady, Cat Deeley

Radiant jewel

She chats and she jokes

With ev-ery tool

Who fancies them self

A dancer of sorts

Her patience is saint like

Divine her retorts



M'Lady Cat Deeley

Amidst all the dancers

Her entrance she makes

With joyful smile, prances

Greeting each as they pass

Once at center stage

She coquettishly nudges

For you, me and them to yell for our…



M'Lady, Cat Deeley

Shiny, blonde locks

Of dancers and solos

and safety she talks

Anyer and Pasher

Will they hang tough?

She wonders aloud

Have they given enough?



M'Lady, Cat Deeley

I love you, I do

Your eyes and your smile

Do you think me a fool?

That I ooo and I aww

When struck by your gaze

I love even your dresses

Is that gold lamé?



M'Lady, Cat Deeley

Thank god you were born

With out you, we're lost

Asunder we're torn

I try to forget

Dark days in the trenches

And thank all my stars

That you're not Lauren Sanchez.



Beckylooo's site, TV In The Woods.