Sunday, July 29, 2007

Denise Wall Speaks Out


Denise Wall (Denise Wall's Dance Energy Studio) has posted this to her Myspace blog:

VOTE for 2 Hours straight on Wednesday for Danny Tidwell. His whole BEING is for the art of dance and that is what this show should be about.

The 1st day I met Danny at my studio, he was 8 years old. I truly fell in love with him that very day because when I looked into his eyes, he touched my heart with his passionate soul. (Yes, for those people who know me, my eyes were swelling up with tears & I felt that I couldn't breathe.) In my 27 years of teaching dance, I have never met anyone that has fought as hard to overcome obstacles so they could LIVE TO DANCE.

All I ask is for America to sit back without bias and let Danny bring the joy of dance into your souls. He truly DANCES TO LIVE.


LINK