Saturday, August 4, 2007

Interview With Dominic


DaemonsTV has an interview with Dominic Sandoval.

Q: If you could go back 5 years in the past and learn another dance which one would it be?

A: I’d probably get ballet training to be honest. Just because I see how quickly Danny picks up and I think when it comes down to it, ballet is almost the center of all these other genres and I think that would have helped out the most.

Q: You seemed to adapt very fast, it was really amazing.

A: No, you see I wouldn’t really say that too much, I think it’s just the choreographers knowing how to work with our abilities and make it look like we kind of know what we are doing but really we don’t, cause I really don’t. I still don’t know what I’m doing, I just do what the choreographers tell me.


MORE