Friday, July 20, 2007

Around The Web

TV Cocktail gets catty about last night's show:

Cat, glad to see that after one and a half seasons, wardrobe has stopped hazing you and finally allowed you to venture into the realm of normal dressers. Granted, tonight’s ensemble is a little more of my sorority days than present, but can’t judge you there, girl! Are you going vintage? Please say yes.


MORE


Beckylooo at TV In The Woods thinks Neil has more potential than Hok in the short term:
Now about those cuts last night... I'm ok with them. I enjoy Hok more than I enjoy Neil but at this point, Neil seems to have more potential for immediate growth than Hok, despite his solo being dreadful. But I don't blame that on him as a dancer. This touches on what I got into yesterday. These kids aren't choreographers. The show's not called So You Think You Can Choreograph. Those that don't have a knack for it are going to suffer in their solos. I fear Neil is one of them. He strings a bunch of crowd pleasing tricks together with little to no flow or musicality. And yet the last two weeks he's really started to shine when given challenging work.


MORE