Saturday, July 21, 2007

More Anya And Hok Interviews

Daemon's TV has interviews up with this week's departing dancers.

Anya will take this experience with her:

D: What do you think this experience brought you?
A: Oh, I’ve gotten so much knowledge, just to be in that atmosphere, to be surrounded with so many great and talented people, I just felt very fortunate and I really felt that as of right now I’m just so much better. I’m a better performer, I can understand more things, and when I dance I am more present. And you learn every time. Even if you didn’t have the chance to work with the choreographer you wanted to work with, you just look at their creation and you just learn. What a process, I definitely will take this with me, hopefully.


MORE
________________________________________


Hok performed that amazing solo with a bad back:
D: Do you wish you had done something different with your solo routine?
H: Well, the day before I did that, I really hurt my back pretty bad, so I was just worried I wasn’t gonna be able to do anything. I think I could’ve done better with my solo, but I feel more like no matter what I did with my solo, the judges had made their decisions already, so it probably wouldn’t have changed all that much.


MORE
________________________________________


Reality Remix gives us a video recap of the week, and this interview: