Friday, July 20, 2007

Interviews with Anya and Hok

The weekly BuddyTV interviews are up, in text and audio.

Anya:

Q: Alright, Anya can you tell us what you have planned for the future?

A:I've gotten really positive feedback from a lot of choreographers on the show and I'm looking forward to working with some of the choreographers and just truly take any opportunity where you can challenge yourself and just look at offers, find an agent and just take it further, one door is closing and a bigger door and a better door will open up always and I'm going to step right into that door.


MORE

Hok:
Q: Lets talk about the performance show this week. It seems that a ton of people loved your Mr. Bojanlges routine, especially fans on the internet, were you surprised by the judges reaction to it?

A: I don't know if I was surprised. It was very, very hard actually, because you're really feeling good cause you're dancing with the music, you finish your piece and then all of the sudden they smash you to the ground. It is really hard to take and it's hard cause you're just really feeling good and they knock you down like that, but then again all the stuff they say...they're professionals too and it does make sense. I just think that if I was a better dancer they could have been happy about the piece.


LINK