Friday, July 20, 2007

Backstage Report

Deborah Starr Siebel's backstage report at TVGuide fills us in on some details:

"The two who went out today will be the alternates on the tour," says judge Mary Murphy. "We always have to have two or three alternates go along, so I don't think the fans are going to be disappointed in that department. Hok will be out there by popular demand. And I think Anya will be there, too, if they'll both sign up to do it. And I'm sure they will."


And this about Pasha:
"I told him, ‘I know you didn't even want to try out,'" says Murphy. "And he said, ‘Mary, this is the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life.' He doesn't talk about it, but you know he almost died last year. So for him to come back from that and have this experience I think is absolutely wonderful."

MORE