Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pasha And Anya Interview

Murtz Jaffer at Reality Dish continues his excellent series of interviews with the tour dancers. Today we hear from the team of Pasha Kovalev and Anya Garnis:

Murtz Jaffer: I wanted to start with Anya. I think I read something really funny on your bio where it asked you what your favorite hobbies were and you said 'none.' It actually says that. I guess you are so busy with dancing that you don't have time for anything else. I wanted to see if there is anything else that you like (besides dancing)?

Anya Garnis: Oh no. They must have changed it because my answer was like 'I was studying speech and acting' so yeah, I am doing some different things on the side. Dancing is how we work and how we support ourselves, but besides that I have been taking acting classes as well as... (turns to Pasha). What's that face?

Pasha Kovalev: I was messing with Neil while you were answering your question!

AG: Yeah, I have been taking speech classes, working, you know, being from a different country and all. That's my hobby, I guess! (Laughs).


MORE