Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tour Update From Jaimie

Jaimie Goodwin has posted to her Myspace blog.



TOUR :-)

Hey everyone! Just writing to say a few things that have been on my mind. Tour's long and tiring but everyday is a day closer to it being over, and now we have ten shows left, I'll be honest..I'm sad.
Many of you have heard about the "drama" I'm sure. Well here's the thing situations occur EVERYDAY and you can choose to make something out of it or let it go. some people get along, others dont. thats just LIFE! the 14 of us have been together for the past 6 months. and 7 girls have lived together on a bus for 3 months. SOOO, If this is the first time anyone has had or heard of an arguement then we should all be REALLY THANKFUL!
Speaking of thankful. We're ALL REALLY thankful to be here. For most of us this has been something we've dreamt about for a long time. And to be living this dream at this point in my life is something i cant thank God or anyone enough for. EVERYNIGHT we get to do what we love, DANCE for thousands and thousands of people. People that aren't there to see someone singing in front of us, but they're there to see US!! That opportunity is rare, and we all know that. Some of us are excited to go home to spend the holidays with our familys and friends and all the people we love. I know I havent spent time with my family or hometown friends in 6 months. So, of course, we're looking forward to homecooked meals, and our beds. We've also got so many new and upcoming opportunties we're really excited about. We're all moving to different places, and starting new chapter of our lives. Things that were brought to us because of this show. So of course, we're anxious to get out there! But I couldnt be more grateful for what I'm doing NOW either. I've met so many people on the show that i'm gonna miss from the first day we leave each other. I love the people I'm with and I LOVE what I'm doing even more, and I know it's the same for the rest of the cast.

So thank you so much for coming to see the show. Thanks for putting us here, and thanks for all the love. :-)

Sending all of mine,
Jaimie