Thursday, November 29, 2007

SYTYCD News Roundup

Andy Rathbun of HeraldNet reviews last night's show in Everett, Wa.

Some might be surprised by the stage show's popularity, TV or not. But for fans such as Denise Rolak, the appeal is simple.

"I think dancing is inherent in what we are as human beings," Rolak, 31, said, "and to see people do it well is entertaining."

MORE


Metro.co.uk has an interview with Cat Deeley:
What’s your dream TV job?

The dance show is pretty much up there in terms of dream jobs, it’s entertaining and a spectacle and was a big hit here this summer. At some stage maybe I’d want to do something more serious. I love Diane Sawyer and Oprah Winfrey’s careers, so that’s something I’d want to do in the future. I’m thinking that way but there’s nothing in that vein just yet.

MORE


Benji Schwimmer posted a long, soul-searching piece to his Myspace blog. I don't envy anyone who has to come to terms with fame in the internet age. One piece of news that came out of it: Cousin Heidi is engaged. Congratulations to her!

LINK